Bloomingdale, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bloomingdale Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bloomingdale
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bloomingdale residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bloomingdale Credit Card Calculator
Bloomingdale Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bloomingdale
- Residents of Bloomingdale, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bloomingdale, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bloomingdale cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bloomingdale 
- Bloomingdale (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
Bloomingdale is a city located in Chatham County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 2,713. 
Bloomingdale Credit Cards
For more information about Bloomingdale credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau