Denton, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Denton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Denton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Denton residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Denton Credit Card Calculator
Denton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Denton
- Residents of Denton, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Denton, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Denton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Denton 
- Denton (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
Denton is a city located in Jeff Davis County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 250. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau