Orchard Hill, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Orchard Hill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Orchard Hill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Orchard Hill residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Orchard Hill Credit Card Calculator
Orchard Hill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Orchard Hill
- Residents of Orchard Hill, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Orchard Hill, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Orchard Hill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Orchard Hill 
- Orchard Hill (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
About Orchard Hill
Orchard Hill is a town located in Spalding County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 209. 
Orchard Hill Credit Cards
For more information about Orchard Hill credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau