Haynesville, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Haynesville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Haynesville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Haynesville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Haynesville Credit Card Calculator
Haynesville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Haynesville
- Residents of Haynesville, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Haynesville, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Haynesville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Haynesville 
- Haynesville (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
Haynesville is a town located in Claiborne County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 2,327. 
Haynesville Credit Cards
For more information about Haynesville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau