Pleasant Hill, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pleasant Hill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pleasant Hill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pleasant Hill residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pleasant Hill Credit Card Calculator
Pleasant Hill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pleasant Hill
- Residents of Pleasant Hill, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pleasant Hill, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pleasant Hill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pleasant Hill 
- Pleasant Hill (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill is a village located in Sabine County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 723. 
Pleasant Hill Credit Cards
For more information about Pleasant Hill credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau