Westwego, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Westwego Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Westwego
- The estimated average credit card debt for Westwego residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Westwego Credit Card Calculator
Westwego Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Westwego
- Residents of Westwego, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Westwego, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Westwego cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Westwego 
- Westwego (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
Westwego is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 8,534. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau