New Bedford, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Bedford Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Bedford
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Bedford residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Bedford Credit Card Calculator
New Bedford Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Bedford
- Residents of New Bedford, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Bedford, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Bedford cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Bedford 
- New Bedford (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
About New Bedford
New Bedford is a city located in Bristol County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 95,072. 
New Bedford Credit Cards
For more information about New Bedford credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau