West Springfield, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Springfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Springfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Springfield residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Springfield Credit Card Calculator
West Springfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Springfield
- Residents of West Springfield, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Springfield, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Springfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Springfield 
- West Springfield (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
About West Springfield
West Springfield is a city located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 28,391. 
West Springfield Credit Cards
For more information about West Springfield credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau