Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89439
Credit Card Debt in 89439
- 89439 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89439 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89439
89439 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89439
- Residents of 89439 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89439 (Verdi, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89439 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89439 
- 89439 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
89439 is associated with the city of Verdi, which is located in Washoe County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau