Bound Brook, NJ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bound Brook Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bound Brook
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bound Brook residents is $5,484. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Jersey (all cities) is
10% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Jersey cities rank 6th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bound Brook Credit Card Calculator
Bound Brook Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bound Brook
- Residents of Bound Brook, NJ have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in New Jersey (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Jersey collectively ranks 21st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bound Brook, NJ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Jersey 
- New Jersey residents (all cities) rank 26th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bound Brook cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Jersey Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bound Brook 
- Bound Brook (New Jersey) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Jersey
About Bound Brook
Bound Brook is a borough located in Somerset County in the state of New Jersey, and has a population of approximately 10,402. 
Bound Brook Credit Cards
For more information about Bound Brook credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Jersey State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau