Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10017
Credit Card Debt in 10017
- 10017 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10017 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10017
10017 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10017
- Residents of 10017 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10017 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10017 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10017 
- 10017 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
10017 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau