Montour Falls, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Montour Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Montour Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Montour Falls residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Montour Falls Credit Card Calculator
Montour Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Montour Falls
- Residents of Montour Falls, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Montour Falls, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Montour Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Montour Falls 
- Montour Falls (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Montour Falls
Montour Falls is a village located in Schuyler County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 1,711. 
Montour Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Montour Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau