Castleton On Hudson, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Castleton On Hudson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Castleton On Hudson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Castleton On Hudson residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Castleton On Hudson Credit Card Calculator
Castleton On Hudson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Castleton On Hudson
- Residents of Castleton On Hudson, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Castleton On Hudson, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Castleton On Hudson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Castleton On Hudson 
- Castleton On Hudson (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Castleton On Hudson
Castleton On Hudson is a village located in Rensselaer County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 1,473. 
Castleton On Hudson Credit Cards
For more information about Castleton On Hudson credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau