Margaretville, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Margaretville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Margaretville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Margaretville residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Margaretville Credit Card Calculator
Margaretville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Margaretville
- Residents of Margaretville, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Margaretville, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Margaretville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Margaretville 
- Margaretville (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Margaretville is a village located in Delaware County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 596. 
Margaretville Credit Cards
For more information about Margaretville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau