Victory, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Victory Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Victory
- The estimated average credit card debt for Victory residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Victory Credit Card Calculator
Victory Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Victory
- Residents of Victory, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Victory, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Victory cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Victory 
- Victory (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Victory is a village located in Saratoga County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 605. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau