Lynbrook, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lynbrook Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lynbrook
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lynbrook residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lynbrook Credit Card Calculator
Lynbrook Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lynbrook
- Residents of Lynbrook, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lynbrook, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lynbrook cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lynbrook 
- Lynbrook (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Lynbrook is a village located in Nassau County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 19,427. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau