North Tonawanda, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Tonawanda Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Tonawanda
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Tonawanda residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Tonawanda Credit Card Calculator
North Tonawanda Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Tonawanda
- Residents of North Tonawanda, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Tonawanda, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Tonawanda cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Tonawanda 
- North Tonawanda (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About North Tonawanda
North Tonawanda is a city located in Niagara County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 31,568. 
North Tonawanda Credit Cards
For more information about North Tonawanda credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau