Palatine Bridge, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Palatine Bridge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Palatine Bridge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Palatine Bridge residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Palatine Bridge Credit Card Calculator
Palatine Bridge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Palatine Bridge
- Residents of Palatine Bridge, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Palatine Bridge, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Palatine Bridge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Palatine Bridge 
- Palatine Bridge (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Palatine Bridge
Palatine Bridge is a village located in Montgomery County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 737. 
Palatine Bridge Credit Cards
For more information about Palatine Bridge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau