Saddle Rock, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saddle Rock Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saddle Rock
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saddle Rock residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saddle Rock Credit Card Calculator
Saddle Rock Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saddle Rock
- Residents of Saddle Rock, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saddle Rock, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saddle Rock cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saddle Rock 
- Saddle Rock (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
About Saddle Rock
Saddle Rock is a village located in Nassau County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 830. 
Saddle Rock Credit Cards
For more information about Saddle Rock credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau