Coventry, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coventry Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coventry
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coventry residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coventry Credit Card Calculator
Coventry Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coventry
- Residents of Coventry, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coventry, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Coventry cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coventry 
- Coventry (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
Coventry is a town located in Kent County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 35,014. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau