East Providence, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
East Providence Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in East Providence
- The estimated average credit card debt for East Providence residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
East Providence Credit Card Calculator
East Providence Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in East Providence
- Residents of East Providence, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More East Providence, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- East Providence cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in East Providence 
- East Providence (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
About East Providence
East Providence is a city located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 47,037. 
East Providence Credit Cards
For more information about East Providence credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau