Central Falls, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Central Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Central Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Central Falls residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Central Falls Credit Card Calculator
Central Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Central Falls
- Residents of Central Falls, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Central Falls, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Central Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Central Falls 
- Central Falls (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
About Central Falls
Central Falls is a city located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 19,376. 
Central Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Central Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau