Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 30414
Credit Card Debt in 30414
- 30414 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 30414 residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 30414
30414 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 30414
- Residents of 30414 (GA) have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 30414 (Bellville, GA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 30414 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 30414 
- 30414 (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
30414 is associated with the city of Bellville, which is located in Evans County in the state of Georgia. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Georgia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau