East Dublin, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
East Dublin Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in East Dublin
- The estimated average credit card debt for East Dublin residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
East Dublin Credit Card Calculator
East Dublin Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in East Dublin
- Residents of East Dublin, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More East Dublin, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- East Dublin cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in East Dublin 
- East Dublin (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
About East Dublin
East Dublin is a city located in Laurens County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 2,441. 
East Dublin Credit Cards
For more information about East Dublin credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau