Flowery Branch, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Flowery Branch Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Flowery Branch
- The estimated average credit card debt for Flowery Branch residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Flowery Branch Credit Card Calculator
Flowery Branch Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Flowery Branch
- Residents of Flowery Branch, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Flowery Branch, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Flowery Branch cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Flowery Branch 
- Flowery Branch (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
About Flowery Branch
Flowery Branch is a city located in Hall County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 5,679. 
Flowery Branch Credit Cards
For more information about Flowery Branch credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau