Franklin Springs, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Franklin Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Franklin Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Franklin Springs residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Franklin Springs Credit Card Calculator
Franklin Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Franklin Springs
- Residents of Franklin Springs, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Franklin Springs, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Franklin Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Franklin Springs 
- Franklin Springs (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
About Franklin Springs
Franklin Springs is a city located in Franklin County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 952. 
Franklin Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Franklin Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau