Omega, GA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Omega Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Omega
- The estimated average credit card debt for Omega residents is $5,343. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Georgia (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Georgia cities rank 9th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Omega Credit Card Calculator
Omega Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Omega
- Residents of Omega, GA have an estimated average credit score of 667. 
- The average credit score in Georgia (all cities) is
4.17% less than the national average score of 696.
- Georgia collectively ranks 50th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Omega, GA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Georgia 
- Georgia residents (all cities) rank 6th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Omega cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Georgia Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Omega 
- Omega (Georgia) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Georgia
Omega is a city located in Tift County in the state of Georgia, and has a population of approximately 1,221. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Georgia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau