Golden Meadow, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Golden Meadow Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Golden Meadow
- The estimated average credit card debt for Golden Meadow residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Golden Meadow Credit Card Calculator
Golden Meadow Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Golden Meadow
- Residents of Golden Meadow, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Golden Meadow, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Golden Meadow cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Golden Meadow 
- Golden Meadow (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Golden Meadow
Golden Meadow is a town located in Lafourche County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 2,101. 
Golden Meadow Credit Cards
For more information about Golden Meadow credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau