Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01938
Credit Card Debt in 01938
- 01938 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01938 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01938
01938 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01938
- Residents of 01938 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01938 (Ipswich, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01938 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01938 
- 01938 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
01938 is associated with the city of Ipswich, which is located in Essex County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau