Marlborough, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Marlborough Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Marlborough
- The estimated average credit card debt for Marlborough residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Marlborough Credit Card Calculator
Marlborough Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Marlborough
- Residents of Marlborough, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Marlborough, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Marlborough cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Marlborough 
- Marlborough (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
Marlborough is a city located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 38,499. 
Marlborough Credit Cards
For more information about Marlborough credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau