North Adams, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Adams Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Adams
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Adams residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Adams Credit Card Calculator
North Adams Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Adams
- Residents of North Adams, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Adams, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Adams cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Adams 
- North Adams (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
About North Adams
North Adams is a city located in Berkshire County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 13,708. 
North Adams Credit Cards
For more information about North Adams credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau