Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89130
Credit Card Debt in 89130
- 89130 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89130 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89130
89130 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89130
- Residents of 89130 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89130 (Las Vegas, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89130 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89130 
- 89130 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
89130 is associated with the city of Las Vegas, which is located in Clark County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau