Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89431
Credit Card Debt in 89431
- 89431 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89431 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89431
89431 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89431
- Residents of 89431 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89431 (Sparks, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89431 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89431 
- 89431 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
89431 is associated with the city of Sparks, which is located in Washoe County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau