Gloversville, NY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Gloversville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Gloversville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Gloversville residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Gloversville Credit Card Calculator
Gloversville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Gloversville
- Residents of Gloversville, NY have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Gloversville, NY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Gloversville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Gloversville 
- Gloversville (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New York
Gloversville is a city located in Fulton County in the state of New York, and has a population of approximately 15,665. 
Gloversville Credit Cards
For more information about Gloversville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau