Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 02908
Credit Card Debt in 02908
- 02908 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 02908 residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 02908
02908 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 02908
- Residents of 02908 (RI) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 02908 (Providence, RI) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 02908 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 02908 
- 02908 (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
02908 is associated with the city of Providence, which is located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau