South Kingstown, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
South Kingstown Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in South Kingstown
- The estimated average credit card debt for South Kingstown residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
South Kingstown Credit Card Calculator
South Kingstown Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in South Kingstown
- Residents of South Kingstown, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More South Kingstown, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- South Kingstown cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in South Kingstown 
- South Kingstown (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
About South Kingstown
South Kingstown is a town located in Washington County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 30,639. 
South Kingstown Credit Cards
For more information about South Kingstown credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau