West Warwick, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Warwick Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Warwick
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Warwick residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Warwick Credit Card Calculator
West Warwick Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Warwick
- Residents of West Warwick, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Warwick, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- West Warwick cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Warwick 
- West Warwick (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
About West Warwick
West Warwick is a town located in Kent County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 29,191. 
West Warwick Credit Cards
For more information about West Warwick credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau