Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 02920
Credit Card Debt in 02920
- 02920 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 02920 residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 02920
02920 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 02920
- Residents of 02920 (RI) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 02920 (Cranston, RI) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 02920 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 02920 
- 02920 (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
02920 is associated with the city of Cranston, which is located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau