Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01801
Credit Card Debt in 01801
- 01801 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01801 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01801
01801 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01801
- Residents of 01801 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01801 (Woburn, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01801 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01801 
- 01801 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
01801 is associated with the city of Woburn, which is located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau