Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 02783
Credit Card Debt in 02783
- 02783 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 02783 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 02783
02783 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 02783
- Residents of 02783 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 02783 (Taunton, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 02783 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 02783 
- 02783 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
02783 is associated with the city of Taunton, which is located in Bristol County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau