Fall River, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fall River Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fall River
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fall River residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fall River Credit Card Calculator
Fall River Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fall River
- Residents of Fall River, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fall River, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fall River cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fall River 
- Fall River (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
About Fall River
Fall River is a city located in Bristol County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 88,857. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau