Fall River, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fall River Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fall River
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fall River residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fall River Credit Card Calculator
Fall River Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fall River
- Residents of Fall River, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fall River, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fall River cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fall River 
- Fall River (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Massachusetts
About Fall River
Fall River is a city located in Bristol County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 88,857. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau